FLASH SET SINGLE-COMPONENT MORTAR MADE OF SPECIAL CEMENTS, SILICEOUS AGGREGATE AND ORGANIC ADDITIVES.
Instructions for use
1. Add three parts of aplica Obturador to one
part of water and mix manually wearing rubber gloves (the speed of the set means that it is impossible to mix mechanically) until you obtain a smooth, lump-free paste.
2. Mix only mortar required to be used.
3. Apply mortar as soon as you have mixed it, as it sets very
4. For waterl eaks,carve out the crack until it is at least 2 cm wide and deep before applying the mortar. This will ensure that mortar is able to set correctly.
5. You will know that mortar is ready to apply when its temperature increases. Put the mortar into the crack and apply pressure during two or three minutes.
6- Once it has set,remove any excess mortar.
7. If the water pressure is high, try not to seal the leak completely – leave a small drainage outlet to avoid excess pressure and to allow the product to set correctly.
8. When anchoring objects, there should be clearance of at least 1.5 cm between the hole and the object that is going to be anchored.
Warnings and recommendations
• Do not apply at temperatures below 5oC or above 35oC.
• This product is ready to mix with water. Do not add any kind of additional substance which may alter its properties.
• We recommend wearing rubber gloves when handling this cement-like product.
• All tools must be washed immediately after use. If the product gets dry, it will only be possible to remove it by mechanical means.
PS Capapro Obturador is available in 5 kg sacks in boxes containing 5 sacks (25 kg). Storage: 9 months from manufacturing date in original, sealed packaging in suitable temperature and humidity conditions.
The application surfaces must be clean, sane and free from oils, grease, and hollow or poorly-adhered sections. Metal elements such as reinforcement bars must be free from rust. When applying for preventative purposes, absorbent surfaces should be saturated with water before the product is applied. Make sure that no puddles form on the surface.
Plugging of water leaks due to cracks or breakages. Quick anchoring of frames, anchor pins, etc. Suitable for use in both pressure and back pressure systems. Suitable for use on floors, outside walls and ceilings.
The recommendations for use are based on our own knowledge and experience. The technical data provided have been obtained under normal laboratory conditions, and may therefore vary according to the environmental conditions in the place where the product is used. As the application conditions are beyond our control, the information provided here does not imply that the company accepts responsibility for any variations.